POLYFIX Non-Blooming Acrylic Grade Adhesive
POLYFIX Cyanoacrylate non-blooming grade is a non- whitening grade for applications where neat and clean work is required, like pasting of clear acrylic sheets, artificial jewellery, bubble walls, toys, name plates, helmets, footwear, ceramics, handicrafts, PVC doors and windows, artificial leather, logo fixing etc. Curing time for this grade is 5-10 seconds.
Being one of the prominent names in industry, Benson Polymers Ltd. manufactures, supplies and exports an exclusive range of Cyanoacrylate Glues. POLYFIX® super glue can bond almost all materials within seconds. It has super quick bonding properties and can bond variety of substrates.
- Fast and quick setting super glue, sets in seconds
- Able to bond different types of material like clear acrylic sheets, rubbers, metals, ceramic, stones, most plastics, soft/ hard wood & other substrates.
- Optically clear adhesive.
- Heat & water resistant, single component cyanoacrylate glue.
- In case adhesive needs fast curing use POLYFIX® spray activator, which is available in both glass bottle and Aerosol tin containers.
- Below 20 degrees/ Cold Storage
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- 6 months.
- Keep out of children’s reach & away from eyes, in case of accident call doctor immediately.
- Surface area, which is to be glued, should be dirt/ water/ rust free.
- Use a small amount of the adhesive & remove any extra glue with the help of POLYFIX® Debonder.
- Use carefully and always wear gloves.
- Cyanoacrylate products if left uncapped may deteriorate by contamination from moisture present in the air.
- 20 grams (Plastic Bottle) (25 bottles in a box)
- 50 grams (Plastic Bottle) (25 bottles in a box)
Why Choose Us?
This is by far the best “all purpose” instant adhesive I’ve ever used! It does not drip or run, has ample working time, and holds extremely well.
Love it… served the purpose.. will definitely recommend for handicrafts & wood.
There are many adhesives out there and if you aren’t careful, you will have a bunch of different glue bottles that dry out before you can use them. I buy Polyfix products based upon the flexibility of applications and the strength. The adhesives are very flexible and meets about 90% of my applications.
Thank you for your continued efforts towards enhancing the quality & reliability of the POLYFIX brand name. We look forward to many more opportunities to work with your company & outstanding product line.
We appreciate all your help in finding the best adhesives to use in our manufacturing process and the friendly and efficient service of your staff.
The gel like glue makes it very convenient for application. It does not flow off so you have a better control.
Great adhesive for wooden projects.
Excellent hold and clear finish! Really pleased with this glue.
Doesn’t seem to dry out in the bottle like normal super glue does as well.
I used to repair a few things and it worked flawlessly! Dries super-fast.
I recently used it to fix a picture frame. It works quickly and really well.
The Polyfix instant glue is superior and after several months of use, I’ll never go back to any other brand again.
Great adhesion, bonds almost everything.
This is the adhesive I’ve ever used. I’ve tried several of the cheap glues, and they don’t compare to the Polyfix brand.
I prefer this gel because it’s thicker than the regular type and won’t run all over the place, accidentally gluing your fingers together. I have used it on porcelain, plastics, hard rubber with great results.
I always get Polyfix Gel Glue because it is so much easier to work with.
This glue has about twice the bonding power of the other adhesives.
Excellent glue. Bought with an accelerator to make an instant bond on wood. Worked perfectly.
I am very happy with the result of the use of the glue, it is wonderful. Everything has stuck so firmly.
This is a great glue product. You only have to use a small amount and it glues perfectly.
This stuff is pretty amazing. I’ve used it to fix from expensive picture frames to the soles of my shoes. Excellent adhesion and quick.
Benson Polymers Limited is a leader in the Indian adhesive market and a market leader in Instant Adhesives (cyanoacrylate).
Established in 1992, Benson has 4 manufacturing facilities in the NCR and neighbouring region.
With a long history in the R&D of instant adhesives, the Company manufactures and markets a wide range of innovative adhesive solutions for a range of applications for various industries.