POLYFIX WPC/PVC Gel Glue
WPC & PVC foam boards are very popular & much in demand due to their strong & resilient properties. POLYFIX® WPC/PVC gel glue is considered the best for pasting WPC & PVC foam board applications. People use water-based adhesives for the same which is not suitable as these boards cannot absorb the water content present in the white-water-based adhesive. In case of epoxy glue, they have to mix two components which is time consuming, incurs heavy cost & a lot of wastage is also observed. Synthetic rubber adhesives are not heat resistant, which is why it is also not suitable. Nails & screws are not ideal as they come off and gets loosened easily. POLYFIX® WPC/PVC adhesive does not need any type of mixing. It is also heat & water resistant & gives best pasting in minimum time. This adhesive is best suitable in pasting porous , non-porous substrates & that too in least time possible.
- Rapid & strong adhesion
- Thick adhesive helps in smoothening of the surface & adhering WPC & PVC
- No need for heating or mixing
- No need for heating or mixing
- Doesn’t require mechanical fasteners, clamps, nails and screws.
- Super strong adhesive, works with little pressure.
- Thick, non-water- based adhesive
- Keep out of children’s reach & away from eyes, in case of accident call doctor immediately.
- Surface area, which is to be glued, should be dirt/ water/ rust free.
- Use a small amount of the adhesive & remove any extra glue with the help of POLYFIX® Debonder.
- Use carefully, always wear gloves and do not leave the bottle cap open after use.
- 06 months
- 20 grams (Plastic Bottle) (20 bottles in a box)
- 30 grams (Plastic Bottle) (20 bottles in a box)
- 50 grams (Plastic Bottle) (20 bottles in a box)
- 125 grams (Plastic Bottle) (25 bottles in a box)
- 250 grams (Plastic Bottle) (40 bottles in a box)
- 300 grams (Plastic Bottle) (20 bottles in a box)
- 600 grams (Plastic Bottle) (48 bottles in a box)
- 1 Kilogram (Bulk Pack) (35 bottles in a box)
- Extra working time than the Insta-cure.
- Can be used to fill gaps up to certain limits.
- The gel allows bonding on vertical surfaces without runs or drips.
- Can be used in maximum number of applications.
- Cold Storage/ Below 20 degrees
Why Choose Us?
This is by far the best “all purpose” instant adhesive I’ve ever used! It does not drip or run, has ample working time, and holds extremely well.
Love it… served the purpose.. will definitely recommend for handicrafts & wood.
There are many adhesives out there and if you aren’t careful, you will have a bunch of different glue bottles that dry out before you can use them. I buy Polyfix products based upon the flexibility of applications and the strength. The adhesives are very flexible and meets about 90% of my applications.
Thank you for your continued efforts towards enhancing the quality & reliability of the POLYFIX brand name. We look forward to many more opportunities to work with your company & outstanding product line.
We appreciate all your help in finding the best adhesives to use in our manufacturing process and the friendly and efficient service of your staff.
The gel like glue makes it very convenient for application. It does not flow off so you have a better control.
Great adhesive for wooden projects.
Excellent hold and clear finish! Really pleased with this glue.
Doesn’t seem to dry out in the bottle like normal super glue does as well.
I used to repair a few things and it worked flawlessly! Dries super-fast.
I recently used it to fix a picture frame. It works quickly and really well.
The Polyfix instant glue is superior and after several months of use, I’ll never go back to any other brand again.
Great adhesion, bonds almost everything.
This is the adhesive I’ve ever used. I’ve tried several of the cheap glues, and they don’t compare to the Polyfix brand.
I prefer this gel because it’s thicker than the regular type and won’t run all over the place, accidentally gluing your fingers together. I have used it on porcelain, plastics, hard rubber with great results.
I always get Polyfix Gel Glue because it is so much easier to work with.
This glue has about twice the bonding power of the other adhesives.
Excellent glue. Bought with an accelerator to make an instant bond on wood. Worked perfectly.
I am very happy with the result of the use of the glue, it is wonderful. Everything has stuck so firmly.
This is a great glue product. You only have to use a small amount and it glues perfectly.
This stuff is pretty amazing. I’ve used it to fix from expensive picture frames to the soles of my shoes. Excellent adhesion and quick.
Benson Polymers Limited is a leader in the Indian adhesive market and a market leader in Instant Adhesives (cyanoacrylate).
Established in 1992, Benson has 4 manufacturing facilities in the NCR and neighbouring region.
With a long history in the R&D of instant adhesives, the Company manufactures and markets a wide range of innovative adhesive solutions for a range of applications for various industries.