Drop Bond UV adhesives cure quickly upon exposure to UV light. Drop Bond 502 is used where slightly low strength UV adhesive that gives precise & excellent adhesion to wide variety of connectors, electrical joints & small circuits. This UV-curing process is flexible.
- Cures quickly upon exposure to UV light
- High impact & strength, gives the best pasting
- Resistant to yellow stains, Structural bonding for glass, acrylic & metal
- One part, no mixing required
- Gives flexibility, low shrinkage
Waterproof coating applications in small electronic joints, circuits on PCB boards like headphones, speakers, motherboards etc.
Storage: Room Temperature
Shelf Life: 1 Year
How to use:
- Prep the surfaces by cleaning off any dust, water etc.
- Apply some adhesive on one surface
- Assemble the joint
- Flash with UV lamp or torch
- Do not keep the lid open after use
- Do not let it come in contact with the skin or other parts of the body
- In case of body contact, flush with water
- Seek medical attention if any eye or internal contact occurs