Drop Bond UV 3037 glue is a medium viscosity product with high pasting strength than the other brands available. The adhesive cures upon exposure to UV light. It is a one component adhesive which requires no mixing before use & can be used in pasting of vertical & horizontal glass to glass pasting. The application is easy & hassle-free, which is why it is preferable amongst workers. It helps in saving time & manpower. Excellent results are attained under adverse circumstances also. This versatile product features low shrinkage, resulting in reduced stress on bond lines and larger cured surfaces.
- Ideal for bonding glass to glass
- No need for heating or mixing
- Horizontal or vertical pasting
- Suitable for tough applications
- High temperature resistant
Vertical pasting of glass, making glass & crystal figurines, glassware, making glass counter, pasting glass with metal, T- joints on glass, pasting acrylic with metal etc.
Storage: Room Temperature
Shelf Life: 1 Year
How to use:
- Prep the surfaces by cleaning off any dust, water etc.
- Apply some adhesive on one surface.
- Assemble the joint.
- Flash with UV lamp or torch
- Do not keep the lid open after use
- Do not let it come in contact with the skin or other parts of the body
- In case of body contact, flush with water
- Seek medical attention if any eye or internal contact occurs