Bonding smooth surfaces like glass is a mammoth task. Our UV light cure adhesive, bonds and seals glass to metal components such as precision optical instruments/devices, furniture and industrial devices. This adhesive cure quickly upon exposure to UV light for the fast assembly of metal to glass, potting critical components, and large-area bonding. This high-impact product is resistant to yellowing and thermal shock and also designed for applications where a flexible glass-bonding adhesive is required.
- Cures quickly upon exposure to UV light
- High impact & strength, gives the best pasting
- Resistant to yellow stains, Structural bonding for glass, acrylic & metal
- One part, no mixing required
- Gives flexibility, low shrinkage
Manufacturing glass furniture, glass décor objects, T-shaped pasting of glass to glass, pasting glass to metal, pasting acrylic to metal etc.
Storage: Room Temperature
Shelf Life: 1 Year
How to use:
- Prep the surfaces by cleaning off any dust, water etc.
- Apply some adhesive to one surface
- Assemble the joint
- Flash with UV lamp or torch
- Do not keep the lid open after use
- Do not let it come in contact with the skin or other parts of the body
- In case of body contact, flush with water
- Seek medical attention if any eye or internal contact occurs