Benson Polymers have come up with UV curable adhesive for glass – glass bonding, glass to paper bonding, paper laminate etc. which gives high strength & durability without any stains. Adhesives require a chemical reaction to convert their structure from the liquid to the solid state. Once cured, the adhesive provides a high-strength bond between two substrates. A UV-curing adhesive contains photo-initiators that start the chemical reaction when exposed to light of the appropriate wavelength and intensity.
- No marks/ stains, low odour UV glue
- Promises durability in pasting, impact resistance
- Superior strength bonding, chemical resistance
- Ideal for glass & paper lamination, low shrinkage
- Horizontal bonding of glass to glass
- To be used with proper safety gear, use carefully
Glass to glass bonding, acrylic to acrylic pasting, manufacturing glass trophies/ décor objects etc
Storage: Room Temperature
Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Do not keep the lid open after use.
- Do not let it come in contact with the skin or other parts of the body
- In case of body contact, flush with water
- Seek medical attention if any eye or internal contact occurs.