Polywood is a white-water-based adhesive which is versatile & fast drying. It is capable of giving adhesion to tricky & porous substrates. It gives excellent pasting which is durable & gives superior strength. It is relatively inexpensive compared to most adhesive, also has a reasonably long shelf life. The best setting for this adhesive is received in areas with good air circulation & it rapidly dries at room temperature. It can be used with substrates like MDF, MICA, wood, PVC, laminates etc. This cost effective & efficient adhesive surpasses all other glues present in the market & is super easy to work with.
- Better & long-lasting results
- Rapid pasting & strong bond
- Delivers a very strong bond
- Water-based adhesive which is non-acidic in nature
- White adhesive for porous surfaces like walls, plywood, particle boards etc.
- Non-toxic & environment friendly
- Hassle free application & strong adhesion
PVC sheets to MDF, Particle board, Plywood, Plastered walls etc. Primer coated PVC edge banding tapes or PVC patti on wood, MDF, Particle board edges, pasting WPC or PVC sheets to Veneer, paper-based laminates etc.
Storage: Room Temperature
Shelf Life: 1 year
- Protective gloves should always be worn
- Keep the lid closed tightly to avoid any contamination
- Read the instructions before use
- Store in dry place
- Thoroughly read instructions before using
- The surface should be water/oil/ dirt and free