Polyfix Spray activator is an accelerator which decreases the bonding time of gel or high viscosity cyanoacrylate glues, which usually takes time to cure. However, it can be used with other viscosities also. Polyfix Spray activator, when used with CA glue provides instant cure. It can be used before or after applying the glue. It also possesses non blooming properties, due to which it doesn’t leave any white marks on the surface.
- Helps in getting the quickest adhesion with high viscosity adhesives
- Ideal for porous materials like wood, marble, stones, ceramics etc.
- Non-blooming helps in removing glue stains
- Gives long-lasting, durable adhesion
Used with high viscosity adhesives/ gel glues, suitable in applications for wood, marble, stones, acrylics, plastics, metals etc.
|20ml||15pc, 30pc, 66pc|
Storage: Room temperature
Shelf Life: 1 year
How to use:
- Clean both the surfaces to be bonded with a dry cloth
- Make sure to apply the adhesive on a single surface only
- Spray the activator on the other surface.
- Join both the surfaces
- Apply pressure on the bonded surface for a couple of seconds to attain initial bonding
- Close the lid firmly after use, to avoid deterioration.
- The surface area should be clean of any dust or moisture
- Store in a cool & dry place
- Keep away from children’s reach