Polyfix offers small packings adhesive for day-to-day small repairs or DIY projects, where small amount of glue is required. Polyfix thin glue provides ultra-high-speed bonding of wood, plastics, rubber and other common substrates. Recommended for use on close fitting parts and smooth, even surfaces. It is suitable for both commercial & common household adhesions. We offer cyanoacrylate glues with different grades & customized according to client’s needs. Our CA adhesives are instant in nature which work in the shortest span of time & gives super strong hold. We deal in many grades such as glue for acrylics, wood adhesives, wood fillers, footwear adhesives, repair adhesives, automotive glue, all -purpose adhesive, industrial adhesive etc.
- Rapid setting acrylic glue: Sets almost in seconds with very strong bonds
- Non-blooming properties which avoid white/yellow stains
- Able to bond a wide range of assembly materials like rubbers, metals, plastics, ceramic, stones, wood etc.
- No need for heating or mixing, single component glue
- Water resistant, weatherproof
Wood, footwear repair adhesive ceramic repair glue, cyanoacrylate adhesive for eye glass repair, leather repair, ceramic, plastic, model making glue, lampshade adhesive, screen printing frame glue, auto stereo systems glue, wooden trophies adhesive etc.
|2g||50pc, 70pc, 80pc|
Storage: Below 20 degrees/ Cold Storage. Keep away from direct sunlight
Shelf Life: 3-4 months
How To use:
- Clean both the surfaces to be bonded with a dry cloth
- Make sure to apply the adhesive on single surface only
- Apply pressure on the bonded surface for a few seconds to attain initial bonding
- Use carefully
- Cyanoacrylate products if left uncapped may deteriorate by contamination from moisture present in the air
- Surface area should be clean of any dust or moisture
- Keep away from children’s reach & away from eyes