There is always a need of good adhesive in homes, shops, offices etc which can be used for repair & pasting different surfaces. For such instances we need adhesive products which can do the work quickly, strongly & without creating any mess.
Polyfix presents an adhesive kit of Polyfix gel glue & spray activator which is used for minor/ major repair work at home. These products can be used to repair items like broken vase, wooden or marble handicrafts, ceramic articles, plastic goods, toys, automobile accessories etc. Polyfix gel glue is a unique & versatile adhesive which helps in pasting various substrates. It is a ready to use, single component adhesive which has convenient application & no extra help is required for the same. For even better results, we recommend the use of Polyfix Spray activator with the gel glue, which is a glue accelerator. It helps in decreasing the cure time & removes any glue stains.
- Duo of super-fast glue & spray activator
- Quickest bonding, Ideal choice of bonder to glue rough & uneven surfaces
- Non-Blooming properties
- Spray works well with all viscosities
- Can be used on most surfaces like wood, ceramics, stone, acrylics, plastic etc.
Wood to metal bonding glue, adhesive for wooden applications, handicrafts adhesive, carpenters glue, wood adhesive, fastest wood glue, glue for woodwork, glue for handicrafts, ceramics adhesive, stone/ marble, MDF, Plywood etc.
|20g+20ml||10pc, 37pc, 100pc, 162pc, 270pc|
Storage: Cold Storage/ Below 20 degrees for Adhesive & Room temperature for Spray Activator
Shelf Life: 6 months for Glue & 1 year for Spray Activator
How to use:
- Clean both the surfaces to be bonded with a dry cloth
- Make sure to apply the adhesive on single surface only
- Spray the activator on the other surface
- Join both the surfaces
- Apply pressure on the bonded surface for a couple of seconds to attain initial bonding
- Close the lid firmly after use, to avoid deterioration
- Surface area should be clean of any dust or moisture
- Store in cool & dry place
- Keep away from children’s reach