Polyfix thick cyanoacrylate adhesive has high viscosity and excellent gap filling capabilities. Polyfix High Viscosity Glue is ideal for bonding porous and uneven surfaces. It can be applied on a vertical surface with minimal running. Faster set time can be done with Polyfix Spray Activator. Ideal for wood, rubber, metals, cardboard, fabric, cork and leather. An incredibly versatile product, our instant glue can also be used for making 3D fonts where metals & acrylic is to be pasted. Our glue works better in this application as it enhances gap filling & gives better & stronger bonding.
- Instant thick gel glue, a super stronghold
- Quickest bonding CA glue
- Can be used on most surfaces like metal, wood, acrylic sheets, plastic etc
- Drip-free adhesive, Controls the flow of adhesive to avoid any malfunction & wastage
- Offers maximum gap filling in porous materials
Best suitable for adhesion of MDF, Furniture, Board, Mica, Rubber, ceramics, metals, plastics, stone, marble etc.
|20g||25pc, 300pc, 600pc, 900pc, 1200pc ,1800pc|
|30g||25pc, 600pc, 1000pc|
|50g||20pc, 240pc, 480pc, 720pc|
Storage:Below 20 degrees/ Cold Storage. Keep away from direct sunlight
Shelf Life: 6 months
How To use:
- Clean both the surfaces to be bonded with a dry cloth
- Make sure to apply the adhesive on a single surface only.
- Apply pressure on the bonded surface for 10-15 minutes to attain initial bonding
- Keep out of children’s reach & away from eyes
- The surface area, which is to be glued, should be dirt/ water/ rust-free
- Use a small amount of the adhesive & remove any extra glue with the help of Polyfix Debonder
- Use carefully