It is a thread Sealant offering medium strength for fine threads in hydraulic, pneumatic and general fittings which offers fast curing.
Dropbond MS-B42 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other cylindrical metal assemblies. It cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. The thixotropic nature of Dropbond MS-B42 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the part.
- Ideal for fine threads as used in hydraulic, pneumatic & general fittings
- Suitable for metal threads only
- Instant low-pressure seal
- Resistant to fuel, oil, coolants and hydraulic fluids
- Locks connection against vibration loosening
|Medium Strength Liquid Thread Sealant Material Compatibility-Metal|
|Fixing Time||24-72 Hrs|
|Full Cure Time||24 Hrs|
|Max. Operating Temp.||+148°C|
|Min. Operating Temp.||-18.3°C|