Anaerobic adhesives are also known as thread lockers. These are single component, solvent free adhesives that cure in the absence of air. These are normally used for adhesion in metal ions. They work by completely filling gaps between components. The adhesives reduce maintenance & leakage to ensure smooth working. For better curing, a consistent gap should be maintained between the gaps. The speed of cure depends on the reactivity of metals being used. Our product holds tight against vibrations & seeping fluids to keep assemblies holding fast.
- Compound retainer for tiny gaps
- Early curing at room temperature
- Single component & easy usage
- Gives excellent pasting & durability
- Best strength received
- Prevents loosening & leakage
- High strength formula
- Ideal for bearings & close-fitting cylindrical parts
Thread locker, thread sealant, retaining material, flange sealant, metal to metal bonding, anaerobic adhesive for metal pasting, gasketing, pipe sealant, sealing metallic assemblies etc.
Storage: Cool & Dry place
Thread Sealant Grade
- Use in well-ventilated areas
- Install a suitable exhaust system at the workplace
- Wear suitable safety gear while using the product