It is a high strength threadlocking adhesive, ideal for permanent locking and is suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
Dropbond HS-A70 is a high-strength threadlocker for maximum efficacy in the securing and sealing of bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration. The product serves to permanently lock assemblies which should not come loose. It works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and plated surfaces. It is tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids and can be disassembled by heating to 300°C.
- High-strength general threadlocker for maximum efficacy
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminium, plated surfaces)
- Tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
- Can be disassembled by heating to 300°C
|High Strength Threadlocker, Green|
|Fixing Time||Steel: 10 Min, Brass: 10 Min, Stainless Steel: 150 Min|
|Full Cure Time||24 Hrs|
|Max. Operating Temp.||+148°C|
|Min. Operating Temp.||-18.3°C|