You can use Polyfix adhesives for a number of activities. Somebody’s waste can be another’s treasure. This saying is true for hobbyists & creative people. Here we are with a simple trick to make a container from a plastic glass sheet, Polyfix high viscosity glue & some colourful buttons.
- Clean the sheet surface & paste a cloth piece on the same with Polyfix glue.
- Make sure it is pasted neatly. Wait till the adhesive has dried completely.
- Start pasting colourful buttons on the surface with Polyfix glue.
- Paste them one by one to attain neat & tidy work.
- The buttons can be arranged as per any design.
Once dried, the container can be used to store anything, or it can be used as a small flowerpot on a coffee table.